Measures to Prevent the Spread of New Coronavirus Infection
Measures to Prevent the Spread of New Coronavirus InfectionKokugakuin University Museum will take necessary measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection, based on relevant guidelines as well as the prevention of the spread of new coronavirus infection. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and ask for your understanding and cooperation. We ask for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
Please be sure to bring a mask. Those who do not wear a mask will not be allowed to enter the museum.
◆Please refrain from visiting the museum if you have the following
Visitors with fever, cold, taste disorder, or any other health concerns (Visitors with cold-like symptoms, such as coughing violently in the exhibition rooms, may be asked to leave the museum.)
Visitors who have visited a country or region with a continuing outbreak of infection within the past two weeks. Persons who are currently under observation as a person who had a close contact with a patient infected with the new type of coronavirus.
Please cooperate with the following when you enter the museum.
● Persons with a fever of 37.5°C or higher will be asked to refrain from entering the building.
● Please wear a mask and observe good "cough etiquette" while entering the building.
● Please disinfect your hands when entering the museum.
● Please keep a safe distance from other visitors in the museum.
● Do not touch the walls or display cases.
● Please refrain from talking in the exhibition rooms.
● If you feel unwell during your visit, please notify the museum staff immediately.
● If you have any questions, please use the inquiry form on our website.
● If you do not cooperate with the above precautions against infection, you will not be allowed to enter the museum.
Kokugakuin University Museum's response
● Staff members will take their temperatures daily to check their health status.
● Staff members will wear masks, wash their hands frequently, and disinfect their fingers.
● Vinyl curtains will be set up at reception areas and other places where people come face to face with each other.
● Thoroughly clean, disinfect, and ventilate the building.
● Install alcohol sanitizers at entrances and exits of the building and restrooms.
● Some of the desks and chairs in the museum will be removed.
● The number of items sold in the museum store will be reduced and the aisles will be cleared.
● In the event of an outbreak of illness among visitors or staff, we will take appropriate measures in cooperation with the public health center, and if necessary, we will announce the situation on the museum's website, etc.